- Course Content
- Live Schedule
Just click the following 3 related Courses, if you are ready to go that level：
- Lean Six Sigma Course - Yellow Belt
- Lean Six Sigma Course - Green Belt
- Lean Six Sigma Course - Black Belt
Certified Lean Six Sigma
Lean and Six Sigma are two methods of process improvement that, together, make up Lean Six Sigma theory.
- Lean principles help create value for stakeholders through minimizing waste.
- Six Sigma principles help reduce defects by effectively solving problems.
About Lean Six Sigma
This course provides knowledge of the SQF food safety system and skills to ensure food safety and meet SQF requirements. The course design is based on SQF food safety systems and meets the internal auditor training requirements. The main content of the course includes: discussing how to manage the internal audit plan, developing your internal audit checklist, applying best practices for internal audit, using objective evidence to assess compliance, writing internal audit reports and nonconformity, effectively participating internal audit to promote continuous improvement.
What to expect:
- Learn how to effectively plan, execute and lead using the Lean Six Sigma principles.
- Gain a deep understanding of quality and process improvement with an emphasis on leadership and collaborative work environment strategies.
MSc Food Processing, University of Toronto, Canada
PEng, PMP, Six Sigma Black Belt
President, Chinese Canadian Association of Food Industry and Professionals (CCAFIP), Toronto, Canada
Mr. Jian Liu is a dedicated veteran for Food and Pharmaceutical industry with more than 15 years experience and 2 Patents on Food processing.
He is a certified Lean Six Sigma Black Belt from Kraft Foods Global (USA) since 2006, and then a Total Productive Maintenance (TPM) and Project Management certified Trainer and Coach. As a successful leader, sponsor and coach to over 20 Black Belt level Projects in food industry, he has delivered an average of US$5 million per year of savings to various food and pharmaceutical companies since 2006. He spearheaded many business alignment and organizational capability projects to build the capabilities of companies, and he enjoys Speed to Market projects to impact consumer values.
Jian co-founded the Chinese-Canadian Association of Food Industry and Professionals (CCAFIP), and has been the president of CCAFIP since 2004.
Others, he graduated from the Department of Chemical Engineering at the University of Toronto with a MA in 1992, he has been a Professional Engineer of Ontario since 1994, and a certified Project Management Professional since 1998.
Most of our students received 30% increase in salary right after achieved this certificate, while there are a few doubled their income when done the advance level CHBT @2020.
One of the best parts of this great course is that:
You could start this quality course any time any where, right after made the payment.
If any question, just email us, and our professor or custom services are answering you ASAP.
What is Six Sigma?
A philosophy that underlies efforts to improve business performance and customer satisfaction.
- Using facts and data to eliminate waste and variation.
- Eliminating activities that don’t add value!
- The term “Sigma” is a measurement of how far a given process deviates from perfection – a measure of the number of “defects”. “Six Sigma” implies near-zero defects.
- “A quality improvement methodology that applies statistics to measure and reduce variation in processes.”
- A management system that is “comprehensive and flexible for achieving, sustaining, and maximizing business success.”